Descripción de la oferta
Job Title: Director, Social Media Marketing EMEA
Salary: Package Competitive plus benefits
Opening Date: 11th January 2019
Closing Date: 8th February 2019
The Director of Social Media Marketing, EMEA will be responsible for crafting and executing social media marketing strategy for all of Hilton''s brands in the EMEA region. The role will be based in our Watford, UK office and will report to the Global VP of Social Media (based in our McLean, VA, USA headquarters), with a dotted line to the VP, EMEA Marketing. In this role, you will contribute to the success of the team by leading the social media marketing strategy development and activities that drive brand health and commercial performance for our brands in EMEA.
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,100 properties with more than 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 14 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 69 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
What will I be doing?
This role will be a key leader within the newly created Global Social Media Center of Excellence (COE), which drives and leads social media for the company. By translating business objectives into social strategies and campaigns, you will deliver business impact through social media in EMEA for Hilton. You will develop and execute social media strategies and content for each of our brands in collaboration with our Brand Marketing, Enterprise Marketing and Public Relations teams and craft our approach to content, including our influencer strategy to deliver on brand and business goals in the region.
• Maintain relationships with internal and external partners to inspire and deliver best-in class break-through creative work.
• Collaborate with our Media and Marketing Performance & Insights teams to develop strategic paid media plans, learning agendas and robust measurement plans for our initiatives in social.
• Work with the Brand Marketing and Regional Marketing teams to craft both globally relevant and local content when needed and manage an EMEA wide content calendar for social.
• Work with the EMEA leadership team in-region to understand and address commercial performance goals for the brands and the business.
• Manage creative agencies to ensure positive relationships and facilitate impactful, world-class social media creative.
• Create a cohesive social media strategy for the region that benefits both the Hilton brands in EMEA as well as the properties.
• Empower and advise a growing portfolio of hotels to manage their social media handles as efficiently and effectively as possible.
• Inform and engage colleagues and key partners in the work of the COE by sharing social media standard methodologies, the business impact of social as well as our wins and insights.
• Manage the social listening, community management and engagement strategies in the region.
• Help inform the global approach to social media by representing EMEA strategies, trends, and best practices as a member of the Global Social Media Center of Excellence leadership team.
• Develop and run a social media marketing budget, including the ratio of working to non-working dollars, monthly/quarterly forecasting, and actuals reconciliation.
• Recruit and champion top talent. This includes fostering a high-performing environment and building a performance driven, dynamic, and highly engaged team.
What are we looking for?
Success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
• Your passion for the dynamic, changing nature of digital and social media channels
• Your curiosity and interest in innovation fueled by consumer insight and an understanding of key business drivers
• Your ability to collaborate and influence others in a highly matrixed global environment
• Your confident communication of ideas to senior executive and owner audiences
• Extensive experience working in consumer marketing, advertising and/or consulting
• Expereinced in leading a Marketing group inside a business-to-consumer (B2C) organization
• Significant experience leading digital content leaders and teams including writers, video producers, social media teams, creative agencies, and other digital content creators
• Successfully developing, pitching, producing and selling video for web, digital syndication and/or TV
• Experience running department operations, including strategy, talent, and budgets
• Deep understanding of the multi-channel digital media landscape, as well as the challenges, and opportunities for expansion and growth within entertainment, lifestyle and leisure categories
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
• BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree or experience in lieu of.
• Up to 20% travel
• MA/MS in Marketing related field or Master''s Degree in Business Administration or similar
• Extensive experience in managing internal or external teams including agencies
• Significant digital and social media experience
• Significant Paid Media experience
• Content marketing and acquisition marketing experience with search, social, email and/or other paid channels
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Watford, United Kingdom
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible