Descripción de la oferta
Job Title: Senior Manager Destination Marketing Continental Europe
Opening Date: 13 April 2019
Closing Date: 12 May 2019
The Senior Manager will be responsible for leading eCommerce and Marketing activities for a defined region in Europe. Crucial to this role is driving the performance of hotels in the region through tailored marketing and activation plans. The Senior Manager must have experience developing creative and insight-driven strategies that are delivered across different regions. Omni- channel experience, especially in eCommerce & Experiential is critical
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement insight-rich marketing strategies for key regions in Europe that are delivered through omni-channel activities including experiential, digital and social
• Negotiate & deliver partnerships across key customer passion points like food, fashion, culture
• Drive commercial performance of hotels within region through campaign delivery and digital efforts, ensuring overall revenue and share targets are met
• Communicate with different stakeholders in a multi-lingual region, requiring language capabilities and regular travel
• Undertake weekly, in-depth analysis and reporting on destination led KPIs and execute support strategies quickly where needed
People Management & talent development are also critical to this role. This will include ongoing staffing and hiring decisions. The Senior Manager will be responsible for not only creating a high-functioning team with a positive culture, but also helping grow and develop our future leaders.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it''s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we''re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
• Devise & deliver tailored marketing strategies for 5 destinations across Europe, including offline and digital campaigns that adapt to business needs as they arise.
• Develop the Leisure and Luxury vertical marketing strategy to deliver first-to-market, experiential activations in key markets across the region.
• Drive the performance of hotels in the region and be the first point of contact for proactive, hands-on support. This includes attending commercial reviews, undertaking regular, in-depth analysis and managing the ongoing eCommerce program.
• Establish local partnerships across the region to drive Hilton awareness in key growth markets.
• Build, promote and execute hotel co-op funded destination marketing activity and perform Co-Op execution for assigned destinations. Raise and collect co-op funds for destination marketing campaigns.
• Support performance of non-contracted leisure business by being accountable for commercial channel performance to the destination (including brand.com, CRM, OTA, GDS).
• Support group business for the market, including optimisation of digital RFP generation.
• Execute weekly review & analysis of destination KPIs.
• Provide support to all hotels in the destination to optimise their online and offline hotel presence, with a particular focus on growing book direct revenue and channel mix.
• Partner with colleagues in other primary and secondary destinations to build outbound source-market activity across markets.
• Engage and support an entrepreneurial and agile team culture.
Essential Skills required:
• Hotel marketing management experience, directly managing multiple properties across multiple markets
• Proven track record of developing and delivering partnerships with retail, fashion, luxury and food brands and able to demonstrate access to local contacts within these sectors within Europe
• Previous experience working within a creative advertising agency
• Multi-lingual, either fluent Russian or German language skills
• Significant budget management experience
• Direct line management experience with remote team members
• Experienced at developing and implementing marketing strategies across multiple regions in Europe
• Proven Omni-channel experience with experiential and eCommerce background critical
• Demonstrable negotiation capabilities
• Proficient in managing all types of marketing agencies
• Advanced data analysis skills and experienced at developing actionable business insights and reports
• Strong people management skills at manager level
• Experience working in an agile environment with a high degree of change and flexibility
• Ability to travel regionally 50%
• Experienced at presenting to internal and external stakeholders at a strategic level
• BA/BS/Bachelor''s Degree or experience in lieu of
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Watford, United Kingdom
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato