Descripción de la oferta
The prestigious Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel is looking for their next Director of Property Operations & Engineering!! A Property Operations Director is responsible for directing and overseeing the functionality and safety of the facility to protect the well-being of all guests and team members in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
The Director of Property Operations will oversee a team of 30 union engineers, Engineering Manager, 1 Assistant Director and 1 departmental admin. Hilton San Diego Bayfront has 1190 guest rooms/suites that will be undergoing an extensive renovation this coming December. Bayfront is a large convention property with over 160,000 square feet of meeting space and several food and beverage outlets.
What will I be doing?
As Property Operations Director, you would be responsible for directing and overseeing the functionality and safety of the facility to protect the well-being of all guests and team members in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct and oversee the functionality and safety of the facility, including, but not limited to, physical buildings, mechanical equipment, electrical systems, heating and cooling systems, life safety systems and grounds according to federal, state and local regulations
- Conduct facility inspections
- Assign, verify and document completion of all routine maintenance and repairs in the property maintenance management system Direct, oversee and maintain required documentation for energy management and conservation and preventive maintenance programs
- Lead, manage and communicate information about capital projects and property rehabilitations, including, but not limited to, scheduling, budgeting and complying with contractor bidding standard Obtain required licenses and permits to ensure full compliance with codes, regulations and safety standards
- Direct daily department operations including, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, inventory management and cost controls, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, adherence to federal, state and local standards and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
- 3 years Director of Property Operations/Engineering experience at 500 room hotel
- 500 room hotel experience or larger
- 5 years total management experience
- Union team management experience
- Large chiller plant experience
- Steam plant experience
- Experience managing large capex projects
- Owner relations experience
- High pressure steam boiler experience preferred
- Hilton brand experience a plus!
- 750 room hotel experience
- High rise hotel experience- 20 floors or higher strongly preferred
- HotSOS software experience a plus!
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Barrio Logan, San Diego, CA, United States
- Ingeniería y Mantenimiento
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible