Descripción de la oferta
Hilton San Francisco Union Square is looking for a Banquet Houseperson (A-List/On-Call Extra) to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
Full availability to work weekdays, weekends, & holidays varying shifts including overnight.
The position includes Competitive Wages Great Benefits Travel Discounts and More!
We were rated #33 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
A Houseperson is responsible for supporting Food and Beverage operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuring cleanliness of all areas and maintaining equipment. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain cleanliness of banquet, meeting and conference areas to meet established cleanliness and quality standards
- Cleaning includes, but not limited to, cleaning restrooms, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, cleaning/waxing floors, removing trash, stocking and maintaining supply rooms, reporting maintenance deficiencies for repair/replacement and cleaning and removing spots, insects and debris
- Ensure equipment is in full working order and report any defects
- Project a professional manner to guests and team members
- Assist back of house team when requested
- Able to lift and push Banquet equipment
- Assist with set ups to ensure department runs efficiently
- Manage the set up relating to Food and Beverage functions in a timely manner
- Lift/Pull/Push up to 100 pounds
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Attend training provided by the hotel
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Tenderloin, San Francisco, CA, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible