Descripción de la oferta
The prestigious Hilton San Francisco Union Square is looking for their next Housekeeping Manager! A Housekeeping Manager is responsible for managing daily Housekeeping operations in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
A Housekeeping Manager reports directly to the Assistant Director of Housekeeping and will oversee a team of approximately 100 union team members.
Located in the heart of San Francisco, The Hilton San Francisco Union Square is in the middle of everywhere you want to go in town. World class shopping in Union Square the Historic Cable Cars Chinatown and Moscone Center are just steps away from the largest hotel on the West Coast. The Hotel recently has undergone renovations including the renovation of Tower 1 Guest Rooms and the addition of The Lobby Bar and Urban Tavern and the addition of Herb-N-Kitchen; a fresh take on grab and go food and CityScape; our classic cocktail bar on the 46th floor of Tower 1. The Hilton San Francisco Union Square host many world class organizations and tech based conventions making it one of the busiest hotels on the West Coast.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily Housekeeping operations in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage daily Housekeeping operations to include, but not limited to, maintaining cleanliness, service and product quality standards of guest rooms, public spaces, restrooms, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Ensure rooms are clean and available to guests in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage daily systems use and management, cost controls and overall profitability, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Oversee and conduct room inspections
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Tenderloin, San Francisco, CA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible