Descripción de la oferta
Hilton San Francisco Union Square is looking for a Senior Food & Beverage Manager to oversee Cityscape Bar and Lounge! With a panoramic view of San Francisco, this stunning bar offers signature cocktails with elevated, bold and balanced flavors using San Francisco''s freshest ingredients and a small plate menu.
As one of the tallest buildings in the city, this historic 3-tower hotel has over 1900 rooms, 160,000 square feet of banquet space, and 6 food and beverage outlets.This includes Herb N'' Kitchen, Poached, Lobby Bar, Cityscape, Urban Tavern, and In-Room Dining.
In this role, you will oversee Cityscape managing the cocktail program and a team of 20. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned leader who exudes polish and professionalism and and a talent for creating innovative, well-balanced cocktails. Experience in a union environment is required.
As a Senior Food & Beverage Manager, you will direct and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Help ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service.
- Interview, train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate staff.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Tenderloin, San Francisco, CA, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible