Descripción de la oferta
Hilton SeattleAirport is looking for a Full-Time Bellperson / ShuttleDriver to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plentyof options to move up within the hotel and company.
Full availability towork varying shifts weekdays, weekends, & holidays (includingovernight).
The position pays $12 per hour($13.50 per hour after 6 months) plus gratuities Amazing Benefits Travel Discounts and More!
We were rated #1 out of 100 BestCompanies to Work For in 2019 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
As a Bellperson, you would beresponsible for escorting arriving and departing guests in a friendly,courteous manner to and from their accommodations, transporting their luggage.You would also be responsible for acquainting each guest with room andfeatures. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- Retrieves guest items from cars, busses, vans and carts. Grasp, lift, carry and/or load luggage and packages onto a bell cart to transport items throughout hotel to designated room. Navigates bellcart through public areas, guest room corridors and to elevators.
- Escorts customers to accommodations, visually inspects room and telephone and deficiencies such as towels to housekeeping immediately. Points out room features and directory for reference.
- Listens and responds to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice. Answers questions and offer assistance giving accurate information regarding outlet hours, other hotel services, directions to local attractions or function rooms, car rentals, airline shuttle service, etc.
- Organizes and store luggage as necessary in a designated area.
- Greets customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Remain calm and attentive, especially during heavy hotel activity and emergencies
As a Driver, you would beresponsible for transporting guests in a prompt, friendly and courteous mannerusing safe driving practices. Specifically, you would be responsible for thefollowing:
- Comprehends and abides by all traffic regulations while transporting customers to and from the airport terminal or other designated site.
- Lifts luggage, packages and boxes from cars, buses, vans and carts, placing items on the ground, onto baggage carts, conveyors or other vehicles.
- Listens, understands and responds immediately to customer and employee inquiries and requests for assistance. Greets customers with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Remains calm and alert especially during emergencies or heavy hotel activity and handles complications from driving in the local community.
- Clearly communicates the features, and services of the hotel facilities.
What are we looking for?
High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
Prior guest service or other hospitality experience preferred. Previous guest service experience required.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
- Valid WA Driver''s License.
- CPR Certification and/or First Aid Training preferred.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
Applicants with additional language skills preferred.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Seattle, WA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato