Descripción de la oferta
A Fitness Manager is responsible for managing operations of the fitness area of the health club to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing the fitness team and customer relationships.
What will I be doing?
As a Fitness Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of the fitness area of the health club to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Fitness Manager will also be required to manage team members and customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage operations of the fitness areas of the health club
- Manage team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all fitness instructors
- Assist Health Club Manager with the recruiting, managing, training and development of the team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
- Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
What are we looking for?
A Fitness Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Supervisory experience in the leisure sector
- Ability to oversee member fitness programmes
- Relevant fitness qualifications
- Excellent grooming standards
- Develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Passion for fitness and customer service
- Knowledge of local area and competitors
- Able to motivate team and members
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Maihama, Urayasu-shi, Japan
- Spa y Bienestar
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible