Descripción de la oferta
An Asian Guest Service Supervisor is responsible for providing guidance and leadership as Asian Guest Service Supervisor and ensure consistent quality of customer service is provided to all guests in accordance with Hilton Standards.
What will I be doing?
An Asian Guest Service Supervisor is responsible for providing guidance and leadership as Asian Guest Service Supervisor and ensure consistent quality of customer service is provided to all guests in accordance with Hilton Standards. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- Assign and instruct Asian Guest Service Agents in details of work. Observe performance and encourage improvement. Monitor lower lobby traffic to make staffing adjustments accordingly.
- Supervise Asian Guest Service operations by completing a checklist of important daily tasks, prepare for future FIT and group arrivals by verifying confirmed view types, bedding, adjoining, connecting or other requirements, making decisions that are in the best interest of the hotel.
- Field guest complaints, conduct thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion. Resolve customer complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation and the most effective resolution.
- Prepare and conduct daily pre-shift meetings, communicate effectively with all staff and provide them with any information necessary to provide guest service in accordance with Hilton standards.
- Monitor performance of staff with performance evaluations and discipline issues. Make recommendations for training related issues when inconsistencies develop at Asian Guest Services.
What are we looking for?
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Minimum of one year of front desk, hospitality or related experience required and some supervisory preferred.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Ability to read, write and speak Japanese is required. Additional languages are preferred.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear director to staff, as well as to assign and instruct Asian Guest Service Agents in details of work.
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to read, write listen and effectively speak and write English and Japanese clearly.
- High ability to analyze and act on group files.
- Ability to access and accurately input information at a speed of 35 words per minute using a moderately complex computer system as well as process data and generate reports.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Waikoloa Village, HI, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible