Descripción de la oferta
What will I be doing?
As International Sales Manager, you will pro-actively developing new and existing business that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Proactively search for new, international business related to MICE & corporate sales segment
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Analyse local market trends and competitor activity to identify and develop business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the European countries as well as local area to drive business into the hotel and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Business travels
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
What are we looking for?
As International Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Pro-active approach
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
- Fluent Polish and English, additional European language would be advantageous.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- International Sales, participation in industry events like: fairs, sales calls, group presentations.
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field would be advantageous
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Warsaw, Poland
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible