Descripción de la oferta
Junior Sales Executive analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Junior Sales Executive, you will analyse local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis of local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the hotel /customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Produce accurate and timely reports related to manage accounts production & statistics.
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
What are we looking for?
A Junior Sales Executive serving Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Fluent Polish and English
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Warsaw, Poland
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible