Descripción de la oferta
A Chef de Partie, with DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront, is responsible for supervising staff and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent guest experience while assisting with food cost control, ordering and stock management. Additionally, you'll be innovative, passionate and contribute to menu creation.
Reporting into the Head Chef, a Chef de Partie will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure all food preparation meets standards;
- Prepare and present high-quality food;
- Supervise staff;
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross-contamination;
- Prepare all mise-en-place for all relevant menus;
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensure food product is of good quality and stored correctly;
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets;
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships;
- Assist management in the training of all staff in compliance with company procedures;
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues;
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation; and
- Be environmentally aware.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the qualifications, skills, and experience that follow:
- Previous experience in an equivalent role within a busy kitchen environment, hotel industry experience is advantageous;
- A current, valid, and relevant trade commercial cookery qualification (proof required);
- Achieved a basic food hygiene certificate;
- Hold or obtain a National Police Clearance;
- COVID-19 Hygiene Course certificate;
- Good communication skills, and ability to work under pressure and to work both on your own or within the team; and
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights.
DoubleTree by Hilton prides itself on the little details that have a big impact. That's why our team members worldwide strive every day to bring each guest the special comforts and acts of kindness that are unique to the brand - starting with our signature warm DoubleTree cookie welcome. The DoubleTree by Hilton unique Brand Hospitality of CARE (Create A Rewarding Experience) is a primary reason we have been consistently recognised for our commitment to building a culture of service.
As part of our team, you can expect to receive: competitive industry wages, exclusive food & beverage and accommodation discounts, career development planning and opportunities, and an investment in your well being to include flexible working arrangements that support you in making space for what matters most.