Descripción de la oferta
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can..
Identify, design, and implement business solutions aligned with the brand strategy to support commercial performance, spanning from strategy design and conceptualization to implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Review and analyze market and industry data to understand current trends within the brand, including, but not limited to, commercial, revenue management, sales segmentation, and global/regional brand performance
- Determine strategic objectives regarding brand service and product, and develop the corresponding tactical initiatives to achieve those objectives. Effectively communicate initiatives to subordinate staff, Brand Marketing and hotels. Serve as primary contact for new strategic initiatives, answering questions and providing program information as needed.
- Manage cross-functional teams or work cross-functionally to execute service and product initiatives across the brand.
- Design and/or review programs and executions designed by others. Programs are implemented with franchisees, hotel staff, Area Managers, and/or Regional Trainers to impact service levels and/or product initiatives at the hotel.
- Work with upper management and franchisees to gain support and input into service and product initiatives, and to communicate regarding program successes, issues, changes, etc.
6 to 10 years progressive work-related experience in marketing and/or hotel operations, with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the position, including experience working within a franchise organization and specifically working with/influencing franchisees.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation. The majority of this position’s work falls into the scope of projects. The majority of projects is cross-functional and therefore requires a high-level of both impact and influence skills and project management skills.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff. Ability to influence both franchisees and senior management. Because the majority of the work in this position is innovative and therefore can be controversial, must be able to present and defend a point of view clearly and articulately, react appropriately to unexpected reactions, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of branding and brand management, including research methodology and design (basic measurement and statistics).
- Demonstrated organization and management development, including demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop/implement organizational initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop consumer understanding based on research and existing trends
- Demonstrated creative problem solving ability and demonstrated creative thinking skills as evidenced by prior campaigns.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including 401k, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and discounts at our hotels. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties, essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be all responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible