Descripción de la oferta
At a Glance
A unique opportunity to join the leading international travel business.
The Operations & Product Executive is to be the main point of contact with the Cruise Lines for our operations and be responsible of answering the request for proposals from the Cruise Lines ensuring high standard quality of services and competitiveness in order to achieve development of the business and client satisfaction.Key responsibilities
• Handling and arranging excursions operations agreed with our cruise clients, throughout all different stages involved in the process: blocks and reservations with providers, controlling operations in-situ at Pier (or other places required) and closing all invoicing procedures related to our department's operations;
• Keeping constant contact, reserving and updating providers accordingly, in regard to products/services required for our excursions operations;
• Keeping constant contact with ships and respective Shore Excursion Teams onboard cruises, in order to review, update and arrange all final details, according to programs agreed for any given call date;
• Closing all invoicing and data loading procedures.
• Experience in working with large scale tour groups organization or cruise operations;
• Highly organized and methodical person, with the ability to perform both independently and in teamwork;
• Shifts flexibility and excellent disposition to deal with last minute changes;
• Good Communication skills, not afraid from interaction with people and with the ability to maintain high level of Customer Service in very demanding situations;
• Very high Level of French and English, both written and spoken.
• Driving Lincense.
The position will be subject to the right to work in the country.
The Hotelbeds Group is a global provider of travel services in more than 180 countries. Its businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services. Its main clients are tour operators, travel agencies, corporate clients and final consumers. Its brands include Hotelbeds, LateRooms.com, Destination Services and Intercruises. Hotelbeds Group provides these services to the tourism industry, corporate clients and directly to the consumers worldwide.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services, part of the Hotelbeds Group, is an experienced global business offering first class ground handling and port agency services to the ocean and river cruise industry. Teams committed to service and dedicated to clients provide local insight and practical knowledge that is enhanced by global expertise and presence.
Join Hotelbeds Group and Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services for the freedom to shine and push boundaries by working in the fastest growing segment of the travel industry, with destination experts around the globe and spirited and genuine people delivering great customer experiences and spreading smiles around the globe.