Descripción de la oferta
Train as a server and work your way up to Outlets Supervisor at this Snazzy Downtown hotel! Find adventures all around that include Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta Zoo, and Six Flags Over Georgia.
HRC's Career USA Program offers Hospitality internships, traineeships, J-1 visa training, management positions, and hotel jobs in the United States. This training gives you international work experience in the U.S. that you can use abroad. We have placements opportunities all over America such as New York, Miami, San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles and more!
Rate of Pay:
· AYS Attendant $10.00 (Room Service server goes away), · Restaurant Host $ 10.00 per hour, · Restaurant Server $4.25 plus tips · Restaurant Supervisor $14.00.
It is customary in the US to work in “gratuity” positions. In these positions, you will receive a base hourly salary plus gratuity (tips). While the amount of a gratuity is ultimately at the discretion of the guest, the customary tip is 15-20% of the total bill before tax. Based on history, you may expect to earn around $12.00 per hour.
Benefits: No holiday pay. A Meal is provided at a rate of $3.00 per meal. A uniform will be offered upon arrival. After 90 days you would be eligible for the Marriott Room Discount program. The hotel will house you up to two weeks upon your arrival to the USA.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- Prácticas, Programa de postgrado, A tiempo completo
- Blair Villa/Poole Creek, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Eventos, Alimentos & Bebidas Otros, Alimentos & Bebidas servicio, Prácticas Dirección, Catering, Sommelier
- Fecha de incorporación
- octubre 2019
- Duración del contrato
- Rango salarial
- Rate of Pay: · AYS Attendant $10.00 (Room Service server goes away), · Restaurant Host $ 10.00 per hour, · Restaurant Server $4.25 plus tips (am/pm) · Restaurant Supervisor $14.00.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.