Descripción de la oferta
Interacting with people, making connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day; it’s what you do, and you love it. You’ll have the opportunity to do this and more as Sales Manager for Interstate.
As Sales Manager, you will
- Understand the competitive landscape and do what it takes to secure business that meets or exceeds revenue expectations and profit goals.
- Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat clients using multiple channels, such as social media, outside calls, and telemarketing.
- Capture the client’s vision and effectively convey the specifications to appropriate departments, rapidly responding to inquiries, concerns, and issues, ensuring an exceptional client experience and seeding future sales.
- Connect with people in a meaningful way, continually innovating to expand the reach with key corporate, business, and travel industry accounts, tapping into community organizations and the media to elevate the hotel’s market share awareness and driving further business.
A four-year college degree or equivalent education or experience is required, with one to two years’ employment in a related position. Must possess effective verbal and written English communications skills. Advanced knowledge of sales and hospitality principles and practices is expected. This position also requires an ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Westside, Houston, TX, United States
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible