Descripción de la oferta
To serve beverages and/or items on the menu to guests in a professional, competent, and prompt manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and /or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Pick up bank and guest checks from prescribed area.
- Set up bar.
- Break down bar, lock up liquor, and store fruit and juices properly.
- Accept drink orders from guests/servers in proper calling order.
- Make cocktails in accordance Beverage Standards using standard jigger.
- Work professionally with all guests and fellow associates.
- Follow all check handling procedures, including all credit card policies and procedures. No cash tabs.
- Prepare beverage requisition for liquor.
- Create a pleasant, friendly, hospitable, effective and professional working atmosphere at all times.
- Perform duties in the prescribed safe manner using the established procedures and proper equipment.
- To follow set and established procedures regarding the use of promotional and birthday drinks. Inform all guests of Food and Beverage and bar promotional activities.
- To maintain a flexible work schedule in accordance with the business demands of the hotel.
- Complete all opening and closing duties as listed on the checklist.
- Comply with established procedures in the standard beverage manual regarding the serving of alcohol to and the identification of minors.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management, which the associate is capable of performing.
- Report to work on time and in full uniform.
- Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the Concord Hospitality Handbooks.
- Keep all bar areas neat and clean.
- Check and replace glassware where needed.
- Stock and replenish ice at all ice stations.
- Clean floors in area of responsibility at the end of each shift.
- Empty and steam-clean trashcans at the end of each shift or as necessary.
- Be responsible for the inventory of the soda and juices and their rotation of stock.
- Stock and replenish beer in bottles and kegs when necessary.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Please see above
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Bloomfield, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible