Descripción de la oferta
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- The revenue Coordinator is responsible to assist operationally and administratively in the achievement of department’s pre-determined sales and revenue targets.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience hotel operations. Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Administración y Gestión, Gestión de ingresos
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
Hyatt Hotels Dubai
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, the award-winning Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching, and uncommon experience.