Descripción de la oferta
- Ensures all relevant Human Resources reports are submitted to the Divisional/ Regional Office as required in a timely manner.
- Oversees the Hotel’s recruitment and selection activities, approving all new hires, promotions, transfers, payroll changes and termination of employment decisions.
- Coordinates and updates Manpower Plans, ensuring that adequate succession planning is in place to satisfy turnover requirements.
- Ensures that an effective Communication Programme is implemented that maximises associate’s awareness of our objectives, management philosophy and operating concepts.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Director of HR, or HR Manager in larger operation.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.