Descripción de la oferta
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dry cleaning and parking provided
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Complimentary and discount accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
About Hyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections. The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.
About the Role
Reporting to the Front Office & Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the day to day activities of the dynamic Front Office Team and Hotel, connecting with people so they can be their best. A good understanding of multi-tasking and caring for our guests will ensure your day is full of exciting challenges and is never dull.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your professional Front Office career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
- Supervise all services offered in the Front Office Departments and ensure they are carried out with the utmost efficiency and courtesy.
- Ensure quality guest service is provided including attending to guest enquiries, requests and complaints, prepare and meet VIP guests and ensuring all associates demonstrate professional attitude and behaviour at all times
- Ensure that all colleagues are constantly updated on accurate hotel information (e.g. Promotions, Events)
- Assist the Front Office Manager with the financial aspects including budgets, payroll, profit & loss reports, sales analysis, cash-flows and credit facilities
- Liaises with departments on daily operation
- Leadership and management experience within the hospitality industry, including Food & Beverage, Housekeeping and or Front Office is desired but not essential
- Proven experience in supervising, motivating and training others would be an advantage.
- Ideally a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.perth.regency.hyatt.com and @perth.regency.hyatt.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.