Descripción de la oferta
The team is responsible for accounting and administration of One Card globally.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Administration and accounting of One Card expenses globally perform issue and maintenance of corporate card across globe, and process T&E claims, financial accounting, support, and related queries for corporate and hotels through the coordination of admin and accounting function with in India BSC. Provide various analysis reports for global expense.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Issue and maintenance of Corporate cards based on policy, provide end to end solution to cardholder
- Coordinate with bank to resolve the issues and update the cardholders for the same
- Process T&E claims and Bank statements with the SLA timeline with required accuracy.
- Post the one card expenses incurred by the cardholders in PS
- Prepare the reconciliation for one cards accounts, find out and resolve the variance to keep the balances clear
- Prepare the financial reports weekly & Monthly and provide the reports timely
- Reclass the journal and pass the adjustments in accounts on the basis of request from cardholder or as per the requirement of process
- Support all customer and business queries related to admin, accounting & reporting of one card.
- Support SOX and other Financial Audits
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
B.COM or commerce background graduate preferred
18 months to 2 years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position, including experience in accounting.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency of MS Office (required) and any E.R.P. system’s finance, accounting modules (Preferred)
- Good communication skills including both verbal and written communication to the needs and level of the user and audience.
Number of employees supervised: Direct- 0 Indirect- 0
Annual operating and/or payroll budget(s): $ 0
Internal Key Relationships
- Business Support, Controllers, Regional Controllers, Regional Business Service Center Leadership - to ensure compliance with specific Service Level Agreement, and resolution of customer issues
- Operations contact for BSC counterparts, business support, regional controllers, and ownership groups as it relates to hotel accounting/financial ops matters.
External Key Relationships
- Franchise and Owners - for the purpose of continuous improvement of all areas in process scope in compliance with specific Service Level Agreement.
Work Environment –
Majority of work is performed in a normal office environment.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Gurugram, India
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible