Descripción de la oferta
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Perform the financial accounting, support, and related analysis for a group of owned/managed hotels through the coordination of accounting and finance functions with India BSC. Perform daily matching and posting of journal/XT and issue of unmatched report
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
- Perform daily matching, posting of journal/XT and issue of unmatched report to various owned/managed hotels and should be able to help other team members in case of need
- Prepare month end reconciliations with in stipulated timeline and should be able to help other team members in case of need
- Handle hotels/counterpart queries
- Coordinate with other teams with in BSC for their respective job profile and handle their queries
- Provide input to decisions for future system enhancements and process improvements
- Liaising with Banks on a day to day basis to sort out any issues
- Preparation & Posting of Journals in PeopleSoft
- Matching the book entries with the bank entries and sending unmatched items report to hotel. Actively matching all the items identified by the hotel through match sets received from hotels.
- Find opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce manual intervention in booking of transactions
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency of PeopleSoft, Excel, PowerPoint or other E.R.P. system.
- Demonstrated clear and concise communication skills including adapting both verbal and written communication to the needs and level of the user and audience.
- Presentation skills necessary for various level audiences (peers, managers, departments, owners).
- Demonstrated ability to assess, prioritize, delegate, and meet timelines as necessary for their routine work and various projects. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated basic to intermediate Accounting knowledge.
- Bachelor''s in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
A minimum of 1-3 years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Gurugram, India
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato