Descripción de la oferta
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Facilitate the reporting process through timely communication of all requirements, coordination of reviews, and analyzing data for all responsibility areas. Provide analytical support to reporting team. Assist in review of monthly financials and research issues. Produce data queries and monthly schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Responsible for report set-up and maintenance including updates, testing, tree changes for assigned reporting areas. Analyze discrepancies between system interfaces and reports. Ensure all changes are made in reports and analytical tools.
- Process complex transactions, queries and reports to meet team objectives. Demonstrate expertise in assessing and responding to transactional, informational and service needs. Select, interpret, and classify data. Convert and compile into report format. Leverage system solutions to automate the process.
- Meet established expectations for effectiveness of reporting and improvement opportunities.
- Create and maintain process documentation, job aids, models, templates and calendars.
- Maintain compliance with current accounting policies, procedures and internal controls to ensure they are accurate, complete and effective. Maintain compliance with company policies, laws, rules, regulations, business requirements and legal contracts.
- Complete special research and analysis projects.
- Education –
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. CA or MBA preferred.
- Experience –
2-4 years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines /technologies/processes.
- Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to across the organization.
- Experience working across multiple cultures and across global time zones is desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of finance, budgeting, and accounting processes and regulations. Understanding of accounting fundamentals and principles.
- Demonstrated proficiency in recognizing and resolving problems or inconsistencies in financial statements.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft, Hyperion or similar financial reporting & analysis software is desired. Expertise in Microsoft Office suite.
- Number of employees supervised: Direct 0 Indirect 0
- Annual operating and/or payroll budget(s): $10-15m capital; $25-40m gross expenses; $10-15m operating profit impact (for reporting purposes)
- Decision making responsibilities (Key Decision Rights):
- Decisions include the prioritization of upcoming tasks (90 day window) and routine work.
- Significant impact on the resolution of financial issues in assigned area.
Internal Key Relationships –
- Daily contact with peers and management to coordinate resources, prioritize projects and provide a customer interface.
- Company project teams/task forces to ensure department issues are addressed and desired objectives achieved.
External Key Relationships –
Key vendors to resolve financial issues.
Work Environment –
Work is performed in a normal office environment.
Must be willing to travel. US and/or UK work visa desired. Must be open for shift timing changes during the month or during transition periods.
The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties, essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be all responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Gurugram, India
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible