Descripción de la oferta
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Our Americas Corporate office, based in Atlanta, Georgia, is looking for a Global Senior Manager Brand Manager- Guest Experience to design and implement product innovations aligned with the brand strategy to deliver the brand experience. This exciting role will target the key "moments of truth" in the customer experience and determine how to best deliver an experience consistent with the brand goals and promise, spanning from strategy design and conceptualization to implementation.
The leader in this role will design the future of the brand globally through the development of the guest experience strategy and multi-year guest experience pipeline. Develop and implement product and experience innovations aligned with the brand strategy to deliver the brand experience. Targeting the key “moments of truth” in the customer journey, this role will determine how to best deliver an experience consistent with the brand goals and promise, spanning from strategy, design, and pilot to building the business case and implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the global guest experience global strategy, innovation pipeline and execution strategy for Hotel Indigo, including clear definition, evaluation and monitoring of potential impact on performance.
- Develop and implement unique branded Hotel Indigo experiences for target consumer by identifying customer needs through insight gained through formal and informal research, and developing products and services that are unique and brand-defining.
- Review and analyze market, competitive and industry data to understand current trends
- Determine strategic innovation objectives regarding brand service and product, and develop the corresponding tactical initiatives to achieve those objectives. Effectively communicate initiatives to regional and cross-functional teams, Brand Marketing, and hotels. Serve as key contact for new innovation initiatives, answering questions and providing program information as needed.
- Manage cross-functional teams or work cross-functionally to execute service and product initiatives across the brand.
- Design and/or review programs and executions designed by others. Programs are implemented with franchisees, hotel staff, Area Managers, and/or Regional Trainers to impact service levels and/or product initiatives at the hotel.
- Work with regional partners, upper management and franchisees to gain support and input into service and product initiatives, and to communicate regarding program successes, issues, changes, etc.
Bachelor''s or Master''s Degree in Marketing, Hospitality, or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 6 to 10 years progressive work-related experience in marketing, brand management, product management and/or consulting, with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation. The majority of this position’s work falls into the scope of projects. The majority of projects is cross-functional and therefore requires a high-level of both impact and influence skills and project management skills.
- Experience leading the innovation process from insight identification, through development and product/service commercialization.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff. Ability to influence both franchisees and senior management. Must be able to present and defend a point of view clearly and articulately, react appropriately to unexpected reactions, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of branding and brand management, including research methodology and design (basic measurement and statistics).
- Demonstrated analytic and financial skills
- Demonstrated organization and management development, including demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop/implement organizational initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop consumer understanding based on research and existing trends
- Responsive to demands from multiple stakeholder groups and able to understand and balance consumer, managerial and ownership perspective
- Passionate advocate of branding the guest experience
- Educated to Degree level with a further MBA preferred
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible