Descripción de la oferta
Your day to day
- Will be leading a team of associates and senior associates who will be doing invoice Processing.
- Will need to make sure the process SLA''s in terms of processing and accuracy are maintained on a daily and monthly basis.
- Will be actively involved in training, hiring and coaching of team members.
- Will be required to liase with on shore team members on a day to day basis to be able to work better together.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Give consistent customer service delivery. Build customer confidence in the level of service provided. Meet the ongoing needs and expectations of our customers
- Identify processing related issues and concerns and escalate to Manager- AP
- Review every day Metric reports to see the performance of the team members. Identify where the gaps are.
- Manage the team resource as appropriate to ensure all key tasks are covered during absence and holiday.
- Makes sure all escalation of incidents that could become high priority, business risk or exceed SLA are flagged off well in time.
- Works on audit requirements from time to time and provide accurate and timely information to the auditors.
- Works on driving Process improvements in the process and Efficiency in the ways of working..
- To recruit, train, motivate and develop the team members.
- Work on Attrition management.
- Have a Back up plan ready all the time. Work on subordinate development.
- Ensure procedure documents are reviewed quarterly and updated if required
- Ensure Process Documents are reviewed on a quarterly basis. add anything that is new or delete anything that is not used anymore.
- Do regular one on one''s with the team members to update them on their performance and provide proper feedback for their over all learning
- Do Trainings for the new hires and bring them up to speed
- Do regular Process Knowledge Tests and Assessments to check the knowledge of the team members
- Interact on a regular basis with the onshore team members.
- Ensure the delivery of the task schedule and escalate any issues.
What we need from you
Graduate or Post Graduate preferred.
- Atleast a 3- years of experience within IHG or out of IHG. Relevant Domain experience preferred.
- Good communication skills
- People Management
- Positive attitude and High levels of energy
- Should be a Go getter
- Should be ready to work in a Flexible work Environment.
Reports to: Assistant Manager or Manager AP
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Gurugram, India
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible