Descripción de la oferta
We own, operate and franchise nearly 4,000 hotels, offering over half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries - we cover the industry and the world and provide you Room to be yourself. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our goal of creating great hotels guests love. The InterContinental Hotels Cleveland offers an impressive collection of hospitality choices. Our superior locations, luxurious accommodations, high tech meeting rooms, unique dining experiences and attentive guest services are unparalleled in the area. Conveniently located on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than one mile from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy village shopping and entertainment, the Rock & Roll hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach.
Manage the operation of the kitchen including food preparation and quality, physical maintenance, and inventory functions to ensure hotel quality standards are met and food and supply costs are controlled. Adhere to federal, state and local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Completion of a degree or certificate in culinary arts, or equivalent combination of education and culinary/kitchen operations experience.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the kitchen
- Handling food, objects, products and utensils
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company..
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, ordering and receiving inventory, and giving and receiving instructions.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
We offer a competitive financial and benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, a matching 401k plan and Hotel discounts worldwide! Best of all you will have the chance to work with the best people!
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AA/Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Cleveland, OH, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato