Descripción de la oferta
Do you see yourself as a In Room Dining & Mini Bar Manager? What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
A Shining Star among Downtown Miami Hotels. The InterContinental Miami features the city''s premier accommodations, convention, and meeting facilities. Overlooking sparkling Biscayne Bay, we provide a secure, inviting environment in a well-established area of the city. Priding ourselves on being ONE GREAT TEAM, fourth year in a row honored one of the TOP WORKPLACES of South Florida by the Sun Sentinel.
Manage all aspects the hotel’s room service & mini bar functions. Ensure compliance with standards of service and operating procedures. Adhere to federal, state and local regulations concerning health safety or other compliance requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year of restaurant management experience in a full service outlet or similar setting. Hospitality Management Degree or some college preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the outlet(s)
- Handling objects, products
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are necessary when interacting with guests and supervisor.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking and recording inventory, recording consumption, completing paperwork, etc.
- Basic math skills are frequently used when taking inventory and recording consumption.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
In return we will offer you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we''ll give you the room to be yourself.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Miami, FL, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato