Descripción de la oferta
BASIC PURPOSE: Manage the Front Office, Accounting, Housekeeping Department, Food and Beverage and Engineering Department operations to achieve customer satisfactions, quality service and compliance with corporate/franchiser policies and procedures while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
1. Implement company programs (IHR/Franchiser) and manage the operations of the Front Office, Accounting, and Housekeeping to ensure compliance with LSOPs and SOPs and to ensure an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are provided to the hotel customers. (35%)
2. Resolve customer complaints, anticipate potential problems by reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality (35%)
3. Manage the Human Resources in the department in order to attract, retain and motivate the employees; hire, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication vehicles, discipline, terminate, or recommend such action as appropriate. (10%)
4. M anage aspects of accounting including but not limited to; accounts receivable, accounts payable, chargebacks, all IHR required reports. (5%)
5. Liaise with the sales staff to discuss and implement sales strategies and provide back up support to sales department to continually improve occupancy levels and revenues. (5%)
6. Monitor and maintain the Front Office systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance. (5%)
Non- Essential Functions: (5%)
Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Maintain good working relationships and open lines of communication with all other departments.
Perform the Manager on Duty functions as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School education or equivalent experience.
Experience: 1-2 years supervisory experience in a Hotel or other customer relations position is required.
Skills and Abilities: Requires knowledge of discipline specific procedures and services and general knowledge of other departments in the hotel. Requires supervision/management skills. Ability to achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction. Ability to communicate in English. Second language desirable. Ability to handle cash and credit transactions. Ability to enforce all company rules and SOPs. Previous OPERA experience desired.
Compensation: Manager Exempt, Salaried
No. of employees supervised: 40-50
Travel required: Minimal. May be required to attend supplemental Management training classes.
Hours Required: 40 to 50 hours over a 5 day period. Day or evening shift and weekends per business demand. Full flexibility with schedule.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Click here and here to navigate to the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.