Descripción de la oferta
Jean-Georges is seeking a Restaurant Manager!
Must be authorized to work in the US.
If you are passionate about hospitality and want to be part of a great team with amazing potential for growth, this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Jean-Georges has forged a global reputation as one of the best chefs in the world by pioneering innovative cuisines with amazing diversity. With a passionate commitment to pampering and pleasing guests, Jean-Georges is one of the undisputed premiere restaurant groups in the world. We are looking for individuals who want to grow within the hospitality industry. Because joining us opens the doors to growth within an organization of over 25 restaurants located in 5 countries!
Ideal Candidates would have the following prerequisites and characteristics:
* A minimum of 3 years fine dining Restaurant Management experience required
* Passionate about food & beverage
* Able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
* Detail oriented
* Computer literacy to include: Aloha, Micros, Microsoft Office, OpenTable/Resy, Harri
* Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent phone skills, customer service oriented and proactive.
* Able to maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times
* Is friendly, engaging, gracious, has the ability to focus and connect with all guests at all levels and employees and exceed their expectations
* Participates in teamwork and assists other departments when needed
* Maintains a fun and energetic attitude at all times
* Possesses a proven track record for guest satisfaction
* Experience in various capacities of restaurant staff (ie: server, host, bartender, busser, runner, etc.) strongly preferred
* FULL AVAILABILITY- daytime hours, evening hours and weekends
Please send resume and let us know a little about you and why you are the right candidate for the job.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Jean-Georges Restaurant opened in 1997 to critical acclaim. The jewel of Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten's empire, the restaurant offers the very best in fine dining. Consistently awarded four stars by the New York Times and three Michelin stars, Jean-Georges presents exquisitely crafted dishes blending French, American and Asian influences. The local farmer's market is the driving force behind the seasonal, ever-changing menu. Chef Jean-Georges is a master at maintaining the essence of ingredients while using them inventively to produce the best flavor. Jean-Georges' chic and intimate dining room was redesigned by Thomas Juul-Hansen, with striking lighting by L'Observatoire. Impeccable service, tableside preparations, and floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of Central Park and Columbus Circle all contribute to an unforgettable dining experience.
Relais & Châteaux
Relais & Châteaux is established around the globe, from the Napa Valley vineyards and French Provence to the beaches of the Indian Ocean. It offers an introduction to a lifestyle inspired by local culture and a unique dip into human history.
Relais & Châteaux members have a driving desire to protect and promote the richness and diversity of the world’s cuisine and traditions of hospitality. They are committed to preserving local heritage and the environment, as encompassed in the Charter presented to UNESCO in November 2014.