Descripción de la oferta
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Jumeirah Carlton Tower, situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, is a landmark hotel acknowledged as one of London’s finest. The hotel is noted for its fine dining, exclusive Peak Health Club & Spa and enviable location off Sloane Street – the Capital’s most fashionable shopping area. Jumeirah Carlton Tower offers 216 rooms and suites, individually styled with a calm and contemporary feel, together with world-class dining in Chinoiserie and The Club Room
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join The Peak Health Club and Spa here at Jumeirah Carlton Tower on a fixed term contract until 31st August 2019.
The main purpose of the role is:
- To courteously welcome all members to the Club on each visit.
- To ensure that all members "sign in" correctly providing all the necessary details, thus proving they are bona fide members of the Club.
- To ensure that attendance data of residents is accurately recorded in the members file.
- To ensure the telephone is answered promptly and courteously using the correct manner as laid down in the 'Operations Manual.'
- To be a primary source of information about the Club and the Hotel to all members.
- To make appointments for members to receive any services offered by the Club, both from callers in person and telephone callers taking the full details and explaining our cancellation policy as well as obtaining Credit Card details and contact details from every appointment booked in the Spa in order to guarantee the bookings.
- To open and close the Club as per instructions in the 'Operations Manual.'
- To ensure that throughout the day the Changing Rooms are adequately stocked with all guest supplies (i.e. soap, shampoo, water, cups, toilet paper, hand drying towels etc.)
- To ensure that the reception desk is always manned during the opening hours.
- To assist with taking orders or looking after the guest in The Club Room when required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent level of English
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Experience within a 4 or 5 * hotel in a similar role
- Health club experience
About the benefits:
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who like to associate her/him with one of the most luxurious brand in the hospitality industry. This includes…
- Meals on duty
- Dry cleaning
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Company reward and recognition schemes
- Dental cover
- Company pension plan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
An attractive salary and the opportunity to work for a company with major worldwide expansion plans are offered.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
Jumeirah Carlton Tower - Jumeirah Group
Located on Sloane Street in the heart of Knightsbridge, this luxury hotel is one of the best hotels in London and boasts 216 guest rooms including 58 suites. These include the exclusive Royal Suite, offering superb views across London, and spacious Executive Suites, ideal for business travellers.
Home to The Peak Health Club & Spa, you can enjoy a relaxing spa treatment, invigorating workout in the gym or swim in our 20 metre indoor pool. Combined with award-winning restaurants and elegant bars, Jumeirah Carlton Tower is the ideal destination for your next London city break.
Key attractions close to Jumeirah Carlton Tower include Hyde Park, and the city’s finest luxury shopping. The boutiques of Sloane Street and the world-famous Harrods and Harvey Nichols are within easy walking distance.