Descripción de la oferta
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and dynamic Director of Food and Beverage to join Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait to provide leadership and direction to ensure the Food and Beverage operation achieves its goals and contributes to the guest experience and overall profitability of the hotel whilst maintaining Jumeirah brand standards.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Assist in coordinating the organizational and administrative functions in all areas of the Food and Beverage Department to ensure delivery of the strategy and compliance with Jumeirah standards
- Initiate special promotions and activities that generate additional revenue and popular interest
- Monitor service and food and beverage standards in all outlets and kitchens ensuring that managers take corrective actions as necessary
- Assist in monitoring the activities and trends of competitor hotels and restaurants and keep up to date with international trends in order to ensure the competitive advantage of the hotel
- Make recommendations for modernization of equipment, service methods, and presentation to improve guest satisfaction and profits
- Monitor closely the profitability of all food and beverage outlets in order to provide solutions to improve problem areas and assist in implementing corrective measures
- Set, in close conjunction with each Outlet Manager, annual operating budgets which will form part of the Business Plan
- Participate in public relations activities, sales calls or other promotional activities designed at enhancing the image and profitability of the Food and Beverage department and the hotel
- Provide creative ideas to project and enhance the image of the hotel
- Personally and frequently verify that guests in the hotel are receiving the best possible service available in order to make continuous improvement
- Spend time in the various operations to ensure the operation is managed according to standard
- Frequently verify that the best products are used in the hotel operation to ensure guest satisfaction
- Ensure that HACCP and other local regulations are adhered to ensure the highest food hygiene standards
- To assist in bringing all Outlet Managers up to date with market needs and trends and ensuring that their product matches these needs
- Train and develop Outlet Managers so that they are able to operate independently with their own profit center and to exceed budget
- Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Management qualification from a recognized hotel or business school.
- At least 3 years experience in a senior F&B management role in a 5 star luxury hotel or resort.
- Experience working in the Middle East.
- Demonstrable achievements in improving customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Creativity and innovation in food and beverage concepts and operations
- Working with a culturally diverse workforce.
- Proficiency in spoken and written business English.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective Communication and individualization skills.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight tickets, medical and dental coverage, pension, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates. Married colleagues will enjoy family benefits for up to two children which include education assistance.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Kuwait City, Kuwait
- Administración, Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato