Descripción de la oferta
To assist the Hotel Manager in the administration of the Operations department overseen by this position, with a strong focus on guest service, planning, organization of the Operations departments as directed by Hotel Manager, lending support to various members of the management and leadership team as well administrative duties. The position will also require face-to-face interaction with guests in addition to shifts in the Front Of House Operation as deemed necessary.
· Previous experience working within an Operational department or similar environment preferred.
· Previous experience in an administrative assistant role preferred.
· Administrative experience is required, including operation of PC, use of internet and similar technology.
Skills and Knowledge
· Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
· Pro-active and reliable
· Able to work alone and within a team
Education or Certification
· Excellent level of English essential
· Business related education preferred
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Administración, Administración y Gestión
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
JW Marriott Grosvenor House London
The hotel boasts 496 luxurious guest rooms including 73 suites, and offers a wide array of culinary experiences, from elegant, award-winning afternoon tea or a glass of Champagne in The Park Room to an evening cognac at the The Library Bar. For a fantastic dinner, JW Steakhouse embodies the hotel’s historical American connections, allowing guests to indulge in London’s finest steaks in a classic American steak house setting. For a more traditional British setting, enjoy a delicious international meal at Corrigan’s Mayfair. For a drink, enjoy one of the many Bourbons on offer at the Bourbon Bar or experience the famous Red Bar and its unique cocktails.
Near to everything, convenient for everyone, the hotel has an unrivaled range of entertaining space. With 20 meeting rooms in 86 Park Lane including the famous Great Room and the Ballroom, totaling 5,660 square meters, it is one of the most flexible and elegant venues in London for a business or social event, whether entertaining on the grandest scale or working one to one.