Descripción de la oferta
Here’s To Your Journey with JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading Hospitality Company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
The JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong located at One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty is currently hiring a Captain - Banquet.
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 6,100 lodging properties located in the United States and 120other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- Communicate service needs to chefs and stewards throughout functions.
- Total charges for group functions, and prepare and present checks to group contacts for payment.
- Ensure banquet rooms, restaurants, and coffee breaks are ready for service.
- Ensure proper centerpieces are displayed on every table.
- Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all glasses and silver prior to use.
- Check with guests to ensure satisfaction.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
- Good Communication skills (English, Cantonese)
- Stress Tolerance, good interpersonal skills
- Guest Orientated
- Works well in teams
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible