Descripción de la oferta
Start Your Journey With Us
Here’s To Your Journey with JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading Hospitality Company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
The JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong located at One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty is currently hiring a Security Officer 保安員.
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 6,100 lodging properties located in the United States and 120other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- Identify possible safety and health risks and eliminate them effectively and timely
- Full responsibility for enforcing hotel security and safety policies and procedures
- Accommodate all guest requests in an accurate and efficient manner
- Secondary Education level or above
- Good in English and Cantonese, Conversational Mandarin
- Minimum 1 year working experience with good knowledge in Security
- Holder of valid SPP and QAS
- Holder of valid certification in First Aid, Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), and
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED) Training are highly preferred
- Capable in handling emergency situations and solve problems
- Possess knowledge in computing, documentation, administration
- With experience in hospitality is an advantage
- Day/Noon/Night-Shift duty is required
- Mature, independent and excellent interpersonal skills
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato