Descripción de la oferta
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at https://www.jwmiamicareers.com/
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Fontainebleau Development. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Director of Marketing & Public Relations primary responsibility is to manage, execute and follow through on all design projects relating to marketing communications (internal and external). In addition, manage the day-to-day online presence for the resort and club membership including; website maintenance and development, online content management, digital marketing initiatives, and lead on property social media ambassador.
- Participate with the Executive team, Managing Director, and other key management staff/departments within the resort to implement and execute marketing strategies.
- Update and add content/packages on hotel website and club membership website including new landing pages for events, attractions and activities.
- Monitor and manage content of industry and media websites (AAA, ALHI, Starcite, ELITE Meetings, Frommers.com, Cvent.com, spafinder.com, etc.).
- Manage content and imagery on the OTA sites through the Market
- Manager contacts (Expedia Partner Central, Travelocity, Orbitz, etc.)
- Assist in the implementation of all e-marketing through Marriott.com.
- Manage all digital marketing initiatives in conjunction with digital agency, including database management and growth of databases: (past guest, membership spa, F&B, group).
- Develop, produce and implement various resort marketing, sales and promotional collateral.
- Act as resource for advertising and production costs for all departments.
- Proofread and edit all content management of online presence.
- Work with outside agency and design vendors.
- Responsible for selecting and building a strong self-directed work team.
- Actively participates in daily briefings and meetings
- Any other reasonable duties as required by management.
- Work independently and exercise sound judgment within established guidelines.
- Conduct administrative research and analysis.
- Coordinate multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Communicate in the English language. Second language is a plus.
- Work flexible schedules including holidays and weekends and able to perform multiple tasks.
- Experience using computers and software programs such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in marketing, public relations or related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of resort, membership and partner (hospitality) website content management platforms.
- Adobe platform knowledge including In-design, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of cross platform marketing initiatives (web, mobile, tablet).
- Knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Strong people and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent group presentation, writing, speaking and training skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint, Facebook and web-based software.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university in Marketing and Public Relations.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.