Descripción de la oferta
Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort
Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut is the only 5-star luxury beach resort in Lebanon with its own private beach. Facilities include 153 of the newest and largest rooms and suites with gorgeous views, a labyrinth of pools with a sit in pool bar, water sports facilities, exquisite gardens, a cigar and single malt whiskey lounge, the largest outdoor glamorous venues in Beirut to host the city’s most prestigious events and the only hotel resort with day use beach bungalows with Jacuzzi and direct pool access & personal butler service in Beirut.
The Concierge is responsible for handling guest requests in a friendly and caring manner and to handle message, mail and parcel addressed to our guests and staff according to the hotel procedures and our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Answer guest questions and handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner such as giving information, making a reservation for a tour, a restaurant or transportation, providing directions, confirming flight, etc. If needed, refer requests to relevant staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep updated of all information concerning the hotel services, local places of interest, restaurants, transportation, sport facilities, churches, shopping areas and all relevant information likely to be of guests’ interest in order to be able to answer guest requests and questions.
- Keep records, deliver and distribute all incoming and outgoing mails, faxes, messages and parcel addressed to current or future guests and hotel staff according to hotel procedures.
- Upon requests, store guest luggage into the luggage storage room. Handle all luggage with care.
- Sell stamps for postcards and letters.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of desk area and replenish counters with brochures, magazines, city maps for guest availability.
- During Business Center’s closing time, send fax for guests.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to them from time to time as directed by their Supervisor or Manager.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Supervisory skills
- Luxury Hotel Experiences
- Good Communication skills
- General knowledge of tourist and business related information
- Knowledge of hotel products and services
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage.
We are dedicated to please and educated to entertain. We never compromise on the European elegance of service and this, blended with our cultural empathy, allows us to deliver incredible experiences in truly original destinations. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Nov 24, 2020
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 200001MX