Descripción de la oferta
Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort
Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut is the only 5-star luxury beach resort in Lebanon with its own private beach. Facilities include 153 of the newest and largest rooms and suites with gorgeous views, a labyrinth of pools with a sit in pool bar, water sports facilities, exquisite gardens, a cigar and single malt whiskey lounge, the largest outdoor glamorous venues in Beirut to host the city’s most prestigious events and the only hotel resort with day use beach bungalows with Jacuzzi and direct pool access & personal butler service in Beirut.
The Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms, corridors, floor public areas and pantries according to standards established by the hotel.
- Clean assigned guest rooms according to standards established by the hotel. It involves, but not limited to, making the bed, dusting the room and furniture, replenishing guest room and bath supplies, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming the carpet.
- Whilst cleaning the room, verify that all is in proper condition and order of functioning and reports to Supervisor any items that need repair.
- Clean corridors and floor public areas around guest rooms assigned. Also maintain cleanliness of equipment and pantries.
- Keep informed of hotel product and service knowledge in order to answer guest questions.
- Answer all guest questions / requests in a friendly and caring manner, take appropriate actions or if needed, refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be providing information, giving an extra item such as a towel, etc.
- Write down on their assignment sheets relevant information for record purposes and possible future inquiries. At the end of shift, report special attention guest, unusual situations, incidents that need follow up, to ensure consistency and guest satisfaction.
- Verify the physical status of room and updates Order Taker of any discrepancies found.
- Report at once to Supervisor and Order Taker lost and found items and coordinates with Order Taker when to bring items down.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Physical ability to clean 13 rooms per day according to standards
- Physical ability to push and pull the room attendant cart
- Attention to details
- Flexibility in terms of scheduling
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage.
We are dedicated to please and educated to entertain. We never compromise on the European elegance of service and this, blended with our cultural empathy, allows us to deliver incredible experiences in truly original destinations. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Oct 21, 2020
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 200001HD