Descripción de la oferta
Inspired by the journeys of the Grand Canal and richness of tea, Kempinski Hotel Hangzhou presents an exclusive lifestyle destination defined by signature restaurants, exceptional spaces, designs and gastronomic craftsmanship.The hotel is centrally located in a large shopping, residential and office complex along the Grand Canal and next to numerous historical blocks, museums and the Gongchen Bridge.
Rooms Division Management Trainee – Kempinski Hotel Hangzhou
The overall scope of the job includes serving high-quality service to guests in the assigned place of work, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and Kempinski in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Familiar with Rooms Division Standards and Procedures and practice the duty of all sections
- Maintain good working relations with all departments
- Report to management on deficiencies and irregularities noted in the operation
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the room rates, discounts, packages, hotel facilities, special events, etc.
- Ensure that guest complaints are properly logged and acted upon by trying to avoid any guest leaving the hotel dissatisfied. Solicits assistance from Management if needed
- Be alive to new ideas and system which could benefit the department and hotel
- Handle guest requests and takes personal responsibility to ensure request is met by following up with relevant departments
- Responds immediately on medical requests and emergencies
- Assist in investigating and resolving written guest complaints
- Maintain good and smooth guest relations, builds rapport and offer personalized service and assistance
- Assist Front Desk when required, help guest check in, check out, etc.
- Assist other departments in resolving problems when Department head concerned is not available
- Supervise work operations of the department
- Deliver high quality service to guests
- Ensure guest needs and reasonable requests are met
- Seek opportunities to continually improve guest service
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests
- Adhere to the hotel’s and emergency policies and procedures
- Be familiar with property safety, current first aid and fire emergency procedures
- Ensure a high level of cleaning is maintained in work area
- Ensure all reporting and servicing deadlines are met on a timely basis
- Ensures that always properly well groomed and personal hygiene maintained according to Kempinski standards
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Work experience in another 5 Star Hotel for more than 1 year.
- Good skills in handling guest complaints
- Ability in staffing management
- College degree or above, major in Hotel Management or Tourism Management
- Excellent English skills (written & verbal)
- Computer operation and familiarity with Microsoft office & Word & Excel & PPT
- Good leadership skills/good communication skills/Strong organization skills
- Open minded and outgoing personality
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel Hangzhou
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Team Leader/Skilled Professional
Job Posting: Feb 09, 2020
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 2000009H