Descripción de la oferta
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee,Mainsail Lodging & Development. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
IT Support Services Manager will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities at Luminary Hotel. Determines the property IT needs and is responsible for implementing business applications to fulfill demand requirements. Will also manage and optimize industry standard systems to maximize property operations.
**Please note, Mainsail Lodging & Development is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening, to include a background test and drug screen, is required for all candidates offered a position.
- Lead any size IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Help define on property IT processes.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders at property to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Work with vendors and for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Effective communication with property executives and corporate staff to convey issues and or possible solutions necessary.
- Be involve in task force duties for property support and projects.
- Analyze and report on support data to determine the best practices solutions.
- Attend appropriate meetings as needed.
- Prioritize tasks to effectively accomplish goals.
- Support and complete additional duties as necessary and assigned.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- Make sound judgments quickly.
- Work on multiple tasks, making appropriate progress towards deadlines.
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively in stressful, high pressure situations.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.