Descripción de la oferta
Assistant Marketing Manager, Makeup
Job ID : 196953
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address: 525 Market St, 32nd Floor,San Francisco,CA94105,United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Job Function: Marketing
Is This Position Eligible for Remote? : No
Position:Assistant Brand Marketing Manager - Color (AMM)
Location:Sephora Headquarters: San Francisco, CA “FSC”
Our Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting our digital initiatives, planning our loyalty program, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients to make the beauty world feel like it’s theirs—and our place as the industry leader. The pace is fast, the learning is constant…but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless.
Your role at Sephora:
As an Assistant Brand Marketing Manager - Color, you will be responsiblefor supporting and reporting to the Marketing Manager – Color with cross functional 360 marketing program execution, helping to manage brand relationships and overall marketing support for 25 – 35 makeup brands at Sephora.. In addition, you will be helping to manage:
Cross-Functional 360 Marketing Program Execution:
Working under approved strategy, the AMMwill help develop and execute all major brand and product initiatives in partnership with internal cross-functional teamsAND brands
- Create brand and product briefs for key A launches and kick-off projects to cross functional teams
- Manage execution of key platforms including social media, sampling and Sephora-owned campaigns as the internal marketing “voice” for brand partners
- Partner closely with dotcom merchandising on digital executions of 360 plans
- Work closely with Sephora Social Team to build optimal strategies, processes and creative activations as related to Color
Brand Relationship Partnerships:
Support MM in execution and follow-through of all marketing and sampling plans for 25 – 35 brands simultaneously
- Ensure brand relationships are always top notch, collaborative and “adjustable” depending on each brand’s nuances
- Communicate regularly with brands and retail and dotcom merchant partners on business related issues inclusive of: key brand and product launches, business updates to help drive the Color business
- Follow up with brands on assets, product details, social media details, product gathering, 360 plan participation, brand calendar activation details and any miscellaneous questions/issues as they arise
- Assist in sourcing and managing Beauty Insider Loyalty Program sampling plans by brand including: sample sourcing, recommending optimal time periods for exposures and ensuring brands adhere to timelines
Additional Marketing Support:
- Manage social media calendar for Color team and be the primary liaison with Sephora Social
- Manage and update monthly brand calendars with marketing exposures
- Route and review creative and be able to provide constructive feedback
- Write and distribute key marketing meeting notes to relevant teams
- Organize and keep track of brands’ products for all marketing exposures
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have
- Four year college degree required
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of agency or marketing experience in a fast-paced work environment (previous beauty experience preferred, but not a must)
- Strategic thinker who can quickly adjust approach and priorities based on brands’ nuances
- Digital/social media experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable, positive and flexible. Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with internal and external parties
- Self-starter, high degree of initiative and independence – not afraid to ask questions, take constructive feedback, lead new projects and “roll up your sleeves” for any task at hand
- Critical attention to detail
- Proficient in: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Box and Smartsheets (the latter two not a must)
You’ll love working here because:
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.