Descripción de la oferta
Makati Shangri-La, Manila
Makati Shangri-La is a deluxe hotel located at the center of Manila’s financial and commercial district, only minutes away from the international airport. The hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites, the exclusive Horizon Club, world-class restaurants and bars, top-of-the-line recreational facilities, complimentary broadband and Wi-Fi Internet access, and premiere function rooms.
The Communications Executive is responsible in the development, coordination and execution of all Communications activities. Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Communications, and within the limits of established hotel policies and procedures, he/she promotes and maintains good communications in order to enhance the prestigious image of the hotel and by doing so contributes to the revenues of the hotel.
- With experience in the field of Brand Marketing Communications.
- Creative in content creation (ideas generation, storytelling, photography, video production)
- Businessminded - knowledgeble in Client/ Account Management, Project Management, Preparation and Implementation of Integrated Communications Plans.
- Capable in handling PR matters including Media & Influencer Relations.
- Computer literate, highly organized and systematic.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- Team player and can work well with minimum supervision.
- Local package offered.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Makati, Philippines
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato