Descripción de la oferta
As we enter a new era following a multimillion pound extensive renovation, we are looking for an Amenity Waiter/Waitress to join our In Room Dining team to play a key role within the hotel and as a role model for colleagues, guests and the general public to help position us as the leading luxury hotel in London.
We are currently looking for an Amenity Waiter/Waitress to join our In Room Dining team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
The Amenity Waiter/Waitress will be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure that Amenities and In-Room Dining related mise en place is completed shift by shift and during service in order to provide an efficient service.
- To ensure all guest amenities items are within their expiry dates.
- To ensure amenities are delivered with relevant allergen information.
- To record all amenities delivered using existing systems and procedures.
- To record and report all amenities that couldn’t be sent during the day so a proper follow-up can be done.
- To assist IRD morning team on all mise en place, set up of the trolleys, preparing teas and coffees, toasts and fresh juices.
- To prepare fresh fruit juices for all departments in the morning.
We offer our Amenity Waiter/Waitress world class benefits including,but not limited to:
- Complimentary hotel stays across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
About Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London:
With the glamorous shopping of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most fashionable address. Presently undergoing one of the most extensive renovations in its 115-year history, the hotel has recently revealed the first phase of a far reaching renovation, with the re-opening of the Knightsbridge-facing guest rooms and suites. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with two award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Bar Boulud, an urban spa, 17-metre swimming pool, The Rosebury Lounge and a bustling bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape to the capital.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
Mandarin Oriental London
In September 2016, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London embarked on an exciting restoration designed to significantly enhance the facilities of the hotel. The property will remain open throughout the 18-month renovation, which will be undertaken in two phases in order to minimise disruption to our guests. As always, we remain committed to providing guests with exceptional service throughout the period. To learn more please visit our Renovation News section.