Descripción de la oferta
This position is responsible for the management of assigned projects managed by the Marriott Digital Services (MDS) Enterprise Solutions team. MDS’s Enterprise Solutions team operates in an agency-like model within the Global eCommerce Digital Services organization and provides enterprise-level digital solutions, including scalable workflows for Marriott teams and products, strategic and operational support, and access to field expertise.
The Manager, Enterprise Solutions will be responsible for managing the daily operations of assigned projects, including developing and refining processes and tools, tracking and reporting on project status, and managing project and/or product communications and escalations, while adhering to strict quality standards and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). The role leads the development and refinement of products and project workflows by identifying opportunities for efficiencies or proposing creative solutions to complex tasks.
The Manager, Enterprise Solutions will also serve as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) on the systems, status, and guidelines pertaining to that project, and will represent the project/product and MDS Enterprise Solutions in meetings with stakeholders across the Marriott organization. The role will oversee the execution of tasks by Digital Analysts, vendors and/or contractors, in addition to developing collateral and conducting trainings, managing the timeline and quality of deliverables, and overseeing vendor and hotel billing.
This individual is tasked with staying up-to-date on industry tools, best practices and Marriott initiatives, and partners with Digital Studio, in a matrix fashion, to operationalize new products. This position will work cross-functionally with various Marriott teams, including the MDS Operations and Client Services teams, Marriott Digital, Marriott Global Operations, and vendors to promote scalable solutions across the organization. This position reports to the Manager, Enterprise Operations.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience (digital marketing, CMS operations, content management, project management etc.)
- Proven track record of managing complex project or initiatives a plus.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Manages execution of Enterprise Services project workflows that support the overarching Marriott Digital strategies and goals.
- Develops and leads implementation of specific workflows/projects, ensuring quality and timely delivery, escalating issues, and proposing new approaches and opportunities for efficiency.
- Executes and manages execution of complex projects including:
- HWS (Hotel Website) Elevated product launch, system enhancements and content tool development, field communications, vendor oversight, and process refinement.
- Manages vendors and contractors on assigned project, including task assignments, ensuring quality of work, and invoices/billing
- Creates training guidelines and documentation (as needed) to onboard new vendors and continually improve project quality and effectiveness.
- Easily adapts to the ever-changing digital landscape to implement new processes and execute on new projects.
- Manages and provides reports on project timelines and status, including tracking in Jira or other project management tool.
- Oversees vendor execution of project tasks, including training, adherence to timelines, and billing.
- Complies with editorial guides and standards to ensure quality, consistency and brand voice on HWS
- Assists with execution of project workflows as needed.
- Works with other teams across Marriott, including IT and Content Operations, to refine processes and develop new tools.
- Represents MDS Enterprise Solutions and serves as project subject matter expert in cross-departmental meetings with other teams.
- Communicates directly with hotels, account managers, brand and other stakeholders regarding project questions and best practices.
- Works cross-functionally with MDS teams, partner corporate, brand and support teams to advance scalable opportunities and workflows.
- Works with team to execute sustainable work processes that support MDS Enterprise Services.
- Employs laser focus on tactic quality and efficiency, working to ensure deliverables are completed to Digital Services standards and timelines.
- Employs the project management system and other resources in place to track hours and task work for Enterprise Service projects.
- Utilizes internal Marriott content management systems, as well as outside vendor dashboards and tools.
- Establishes and maintains documentation to track progress and completion for project tasks.
Tools and Vendors
- Maintains strong working knowledge of all Marriott internal platforms and systems, including Enterprise Property Information Center (EPIC), Marriott Digital Asset Management (MDAM), Starwood Asset Library (SAL), Web Experience Manager (WEM), Hotel Websites (HWS), eFAST, Jira, etc.
- Leads trainings on project processes and best practices to colleagues, vendors and hotels.
- Manages day-to-day agency and vendor relationships, ensuring quality of work and timeliness of deliverables.
- Provides training and support on internal Marriott systems and tools.
- Attends and, when applicable to project, leads all relevant meetings.
- Maintains positive working relations with internal partner teams, vendors, and internal MDS teams.
- Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
- Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Bethesda, MD, United States
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato