Descripción de la oferta
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Manages all aspects of franchised, managed or corporate projects for new construction, conversion or renovation and the interior design process for adherence to hotel brand standards. Has focus on brand.
- May manage design staff.
- May function as project manager, guiding work of team, or manage a program.
- Serves as content leader on project.
- Participates in establishing direction of brand design.
- Selects and manages interior design consultants.
- Develops and maintains liaison with all appropriate divisions, departments and owners.
- Responsible for interior design project budget and coordinating staff requirement with other business groups.
- Provides project updates using tools to track and report status.
- Presents and sells design to senior level executives and owners.
- Reviews and/or develops interior design concepts.
- May provide field input to product development group.
- May manage project workload in support of brand or business unit growth goals.
- Knowledgeable about innovation & trends both in & outside of industry
- Strong business acumen
- Problem solving & creative solution skills
- Ability to build & maintain strong working relationships
- Customer service focus
- Ability to negotiate and be flexible when appropriate
- Strong organizational skills & ability to manage multiple priorities & resources
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Strong project management skills.
- Presentation skills
- Sales orientation
- Understands architecture documents and contract documents
- Knowledge of FF&E specification software
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, scheduling, project & database mgmt. software (e.g., Microsoft Project, AutoCad, Bluebeam, Adobe)
- 4-year degree from an accredited interior design program preferred, or equivalent work experience within the industry.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the design field, preferably in the hospitality design industry.
- NCIDQ certificate preferred.
- Entry point into management.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Bethesda, MD, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible