Descripción de la oferta
- Effective interaction with business owners, management, accounting, and the Corporate departments
- Compilation of analysis into power point presentation for review with Sr. Leadership
- Analysis of monthly performance updates, financial modeling (new creations and improvements), historical financial data maintenance and valuation Basic Qualifications
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in financial planning, strategic planning and/or corporate finance
- General knowledge of accounting principles a plus
- Strong modeling skills in Excel required
- Cash flow modeling and balance sheet analysis required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Background in the media and entertainment industry is a plus, but is not required.
- Must possess a proven ability to build relationships
- Must demonstrate a strong business and financial acumen.
- Qualified candidates must be inquisitive and solve problems creatively
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and be an excellent team player
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to deal shifting priorities on multiple assignments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint)
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- New York, IA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato