Descripción de la oferta
Do you want to welcome our guests with a big smile? Do you love working with people from all over the world? Are you the person who can leave an unforgettable impression on our guests? You can be our new Front Office Trainee!
The perfect candidate has:
- Attending an MBO or HBO Hotel school or tourism education
- Hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant and representative
- Motivated and proactive work attitude
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language is mandatory, Dutch is preferred
- Available for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
The main responsibilities include:
- Check-in and check-out of our (international) guests and groups according to the Mövenpick standards
- Ensuring proper billing and charging of all accounts
- Handling and follow up on all guests requests
- Answering the telephone
- Working with the reservations system
- Learn to work at all the different shifts, morning, afternoon, evening and night.
The Front Office department consists of the following sub departments; Front Desk, Guest Relations and Concierge. A traineeship in this department entails that you can rotate between these sub departments.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre opened her doors in September 2006.
The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a modern 4 star hotel and offers 408 luxury guest rooms and 2500m2 Conference space devided over 21 state of the art banquet rooms in the hotel and the meeting center. Our guests also have access to the Fitness & Wellness. Other facilities inf the hotel are the Silk Road restaurant that can seat up to 250 persons with the East meets West restaurant concept , Silk Bar and 24 hour Room service. Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a partner of IJvenues, together with the Music building, Bimhuis and the Passengers Terminal. For more information go to www.moevenpick-hotels.com/amsterdam & www.ijvenues.com.