Descripción de la oferta
Are you the person who can leave an unforgettable impression on our guests? Are you the one who always wants to surprise other people and makes them feel special? Do you keep your head cool in difficult situations and do you have a solution for everything? You can be our new Guest Relations Management Trainee!
The perfect candidate has:
- To do an internship as a part of their HBO Hotel school or tourism education
- An hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant attitude
- An representative appearance
- An independent and proactive work attitude
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language, English is a preference
- Availability for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week.
- Already living in the Netherlands due to the COVID-19 travel restrictions.
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts & Accor Hotels.
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
The main responsibilities include:
- Preparing the arrival of our executive guests.
- Check-in and check-out of our (international) executive guests.
- Updating guest profiles.
- Work closely with Reception and Concierge and assist them when necessary.
- Based on performance you will receive more responsibilities.
- Handling feedback and complaints.
- Handling special requests such as honeymoons, birthdays etc.
The Front Office department consists of the following sub departments; Front Desk, Guest Relations and Concierge. An internship in this department entails that you can rotate between these sub departments.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specializes in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre opened her doors in September 2006.
The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a modern 4 star hotel and offers 408 luxury guest rooms and 2500m2 Conference space devided over 21 state of the art banquet rooms in the hotel and the meeting center. Our guests also have access to the Fitness & Wellness. Other facilities inf the hotel are the Silk Road restaurant that can seat up to 250 persons with the East meets West restaurant concept , Silk Bar and 24 hour Room service. Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a partner of IJvenues, together with the Music building, Bimhuis and the Passengers Terminal. For more information go to www.moevenpick-hotels.com/amsterdam & www.ijvenues.com.