Descripción de la oferta
Norwegian Cruise Lines is looking for International Guest Services Agents for its fleet of luxury ships. International Guest Services Agents are responsible for assisting non-English speaker passengers with all activities onboard, including assistance with translations, descriptions of itineraries and all queries from passengers. Contracts are 4 months on / 2 Months off.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of Front Desk experience in high-end hotels. Shipboard experience is a plus. Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of at least one language other than English is required.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- United States
- Responsable Relación Clientes
- Inglés, Alemán (opcional), Francés (opcional), Portugués (opcional)
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
- 4 meses
- Rango salarial
- Monthly net salary of $2427
- Double cabin provided by company
- Otras ventajas
- Flights to and from ship are provided by cruise line. Meals are provided by cruise line. Cabin is provided by cruise line.
Pro Sea Staff
Staffing Agency specializing in the recruitment of ship personnel in the fields of Culinary, Hospitality, Marine and Medical