Descripción de la oferta
to the Director, Product Management. The Product Manager II - CEC Contact
Center Technology, supports the implementation and development of product
roadmaps for designated technology products and services to meet or exceed the
needs and expectations of management and associates. He/she ensures high
caliber customer satisfaction through the development and execution of
technology solutions throughout the globe for Customer Engagement Centers.
Working under the direction of the Director, Product management, this position provides product expertise that supports the technology direction and execution of optimal business solutions supporting the contact center technology platforms. Additionally, this position will coordinate closely with selected vendor partners on the find, build and delivery of designated Contact Center Technologies.
A successful candidate possesses knowledge and experience, including industry trends and best practices for a specific product domain. He/she also demonstrates strong leadership and relationship skills, a background in information technology, infrastructure and contact center experience as well as department and organizational leadership experience. Familiarity infrastructure, technology (hardware, software & telecommunications) and P&L budgeting, is also key to be successful in this role.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, or related major and 2+ years of relevant professional experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance;
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in of relevant professional experience in marketing or related function, demonstrating progressive career growth and pattern of exceptional performance.
- Provide product management leadership for Customer Engagement Systems from strategic planning, to tactical activities, to ongoing optimization & continuous improvement.
- Leverage product dashboards to drive a data driven decision-making culture to identify big and small opportunities to improve performance, as well illustrate value for recently launched / optimized features.
- Effectively translate technology & process opportunities into quantifiable results.
- Contribute a high level of specialized knowledge and skill in key program area (CRM, Workforce management, IVR, CTI, Channel routing, etc.) to support business unit and functional objectives
- Document requirements for current and future products and develop the associated business case for new investments.
- Ensure all deliverables meet Marriott standards and enterprise-wide project management standards for system design, implementation and production
- Enable communications for internal executives and constituents for product rollouts, as well as provide escalation support for triaging production issues
- Benchmark comparable organizations while building deep understanding of our customer profiles/ needs, plus business strategies and needs for growth
- Work closely with key development partners within Corp IT Plan/Build/Run as well as Digital & CX teams globally.
- Support the benefit realization planning process with Finance and operations.
- Manage the product feature cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Achieve results against budget within the scope of responsibility
- Support procurement efforts as needed (e.g. new tools, new vendors), write statements of work and manage external vendors
- Facilitate strong working relationships with team members and business sponsors to deliver exceptional product solutions
- Respond to, solve and makes decisions on business requests, brand requests and hotel requests. Present solutions, leveraging work in progress
Managing Responsibilities with Stakeholders
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across the organization. Fosters a positive climate to build effective teams that are committed to organizational goals and initiatives.
- Updates stakeholders on key initiative wins and opportunities, responds to concerns, and solicits feedback. Engages leadership to develop and execute action plans to address gaps.
- Supports an environment that fosters building and maintaining stakeholder relationships as business partnerships.
- Shows an understanding of the needs of different customer/stakeholder segments and develops appropriate service strategies.
- Creates a service‐oriented environment and empowers others to build strong customer/stakeholder relationships.
- Monitors customer/stakeholder feedback and metrics to improve service delivery.
- Uses appropriate risk management resources when serious customer/stakeholder situations occur.
- Creates and coaches others on promoting an environment where everyone is valued and included.
- Champions the Company culture of service, opportunity, respect, and fair treatment.
- Ensures processes are in place to address concerns related to equity and fair treatment.
- Brings together people with diverse backgrounds to drive innovation and engagement.
- Establishes diverse partnerships across the industry, profession, and Company.
- Actively engaged and support of strategies to promote inclusion, enhance engagement, and maximize business results.
- Builds strong working relationships across departments or teams.
- Models and coaches others on creating an open, trusting, and supportive work environment.
- Considers how their behavior impacts coworkers and the work environment.
- Supports an environment that promotes working together to achieve shared goals.
- Continuously improves department, program, team, and job structures and ensures clear leadership accountabilities are in place.
- Supports systems and processes in place to manage department and program performance.
- Establishes and ensures understanding of the scope of decision-making authority for team members.
- Actively listens and uses appropriate communication styles to deliver information in an articulate, understandable, and engaging way.
- Influences others to accept a point of view, gain consensus, or take action.
- Keeps leaders informed about key issues.
- Models and coaches others on displaying a leadership style that conveys confidence and gains respect from others.
- Models, coaches, and holds others accountable for leading ethically and with a high degree of integrity.
- Promotes a convincing and inspiring vision for the direction of the Company, brand, and team.
- Models and holds departments and project teams accountable for developing and implementing programs that reflect the Company’s core values.
- Presents the need for change in a positive way that encourages commitment and action.
- Encourages others to identify ways to implement desired changes.
- Models and coaches others on staying calm and focused during stressful situations.
- Models flexibility and adjusts others’ and own priorities when managing multiple demands.
- Manages stakeholder expectations during change.
- Develops strategies and provides resources to implement change.
- Takes steps to minimize the stress others feel when change occurs.
- Models and sets expectations for offering suggestions and solving complex problems.
- Uses data from different sources to evaluate alternatives, consider their potential impact, and make decisions.
- Involves key stakeholders to gain agreement and support before making high impact decisions.
- Makes key decisions and guides others to implement solutions in a reasonable amount of time.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of Company, brand, discipline, and program strategies.
- Uses data to thoroughly evaluate opportunities and focuses on those with the greatest potential business impact.
- Adapts global Company and brand strategies into plans that can be implemented within the business to maximize customer/stakeholder satisfaction and profitability.
- Uses data to build program strategies and make the business case for stakeholder commitment.
- Uses an understanding of market dynamics and the business environment to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monitors industry and market changes and adjusts priorities as needed.
- Sets department or team standards and uses key business metrics to evaluate performance.
- Models and coaches others on making business decisions based on data from a variety of sources.
- Evaluates profit and loss statements, develops operating budgets, and conducts forecasting.
- Models and holds others accountable for staying current in area of expertise.
- Shows a strong understanding of the operating principles, resource needs, terminology, and interdependence of all relevant functions to support successful discipline operations.
- Promotes the development of partnerships across teams to solve complex issues and improve performance.
- Ensures compliance with contractual, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates with other departments and teams and helps clarify the responsibilities of each group.
- Communicates clear expectations about how departments, teams, and individuals contribute to success.
- Recognizes achievements that support department and team success.
- Reinforces a team environment that encourages accountability, high standards, innovation, and strong business performance.
- Works with others to establish shared and individual goals.
- Monitors department, team, and individual performance.
- Makes sure associates are clear on expectations, timelines, and budget requirements.
- Identifies and focuses on business opportunities that have the highest value for the Company.
- Helps others understand work requirements by explaining why the work is important and by breaking down projects into manageable tasks.
- Analyzes department, team, and individual workload to prioritize tasks and delegate appropriately.
- Identifies and obtains the equipment, materials, personnel, and other resources teams need to accomplish their work.
- Establishes and coaches others on processes for monitoring work quality and project milestones.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Omaha, NE, United States
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible