Descripción de la oferta
About Park Hyatt
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role
Supporting the General Manager, this role requires a dynamic and confident leadership style
to help unfold a guest journey of rare and intimate experiences and a dedication to ensure our care becomes action.
As Director of Rooms you will provide support and oversight for the entire Rooms Division within the hotel, including Front Office and Housekeeping and will provide supportive and consultative leadership to their respective teams.
Benefits are in keeping with a local Leadership Committee role.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Leads and supports the Rooms division ensuring quality guest service is provided and all colleagues demonstrate professional demeanor at all times
- Develop systems and processes for effective communications within the Rooms operation, ensuring that colleagues are consulted with and involved in decision making, information is relevant, feedback is facilitated
- Lead and facilitate team and individual goals in consultation with team members, establish and communicate clear performance indicators, standards, strategies and individual goals.
- Responsible for annual budget process and presentation in line with direction from the General Manager
- Relevant degree in Hospitality
- Experience as a Hotel Director of Rooms or similar is preferred
- Hotel opening experience is beneficial but not required
- A can-do attitude and strong leadership skills
- Highly motivated, solutions-oriented self-starter with adaptable teamwork style
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld, #WorldofHyatt, #hyatt_australia_careers and www.hyatt.com.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- North Island, New Zealand
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible